The ICER 75 QT is our largest cooler, holding up to 90 cans and 60lbs of ice. Comes standard with a built-in bottle opener, air release valve, and leak-proof plastic drain plug. This cooler is spacious and sturdy enough for hunters, boaters, or week-long trip takers. Holds ice on average 4-7 days, though results will vary depending on usage. Be sure to follow the tips below for maximum ice retention.
Basket, divider, and aluminum drain plug are not included.Â These items are sold separately. Save $13 when you bundle them with our 75qt Deluxe Cooler Kit.
- 75QT/70.9L Volume
- Holds 90 cans | 60 lbs ice
- External Dimensions: 33.5â€ťL x 18.2â€ťW x 17.9â€ťH
- Internal Dimensions: 27â€ťL x 11.7â€ťW x 13.2â€ťH
- Weight: 31.9LBS/14.5KG
- One piece roto-molded, seamless, leak-proof construction for durability
- Filled with polyurethane foam to provide superior insulation
- Air Release valve for easy opening
- Stainless steel front lock doubles as a bottle opener
- Comfortable grip handle for easy transporting
- UV protection on all exterior & interior surfaces
- Freezer style sealing gasket to lock in the cold
- Constructed of food grade materials
- Dry ice compatible
- Leak-proof plastic drain plug
To maximize performance:
- Pre-cool your ICER cooler with a bag of â€śthrow-awayâ€ť ice
- Limit the amount of times you open/close the lid
- Keep your cooler in the shade whenever possible
- Use as much ice as possible
- Fill empty space. If thereâ€™s a lot of empty air-space inside your cooler, the ice will work overtime to cool that air, which will cause some melting.
- However, do NOT drain the ice melt from your cooler. The water will insulate the remaining solid ice so it lasts longer