The ICER 20 QT Cooler holds up to 24 cans and 20lbs of ice and comes standard with a built-in bottle opener, air release valve, and leak-proof plastic drain plug. Our smallest cooler is the perfect size for your next day trip & is guaranteed to keep your drinks ice cold all day long!
Basket, divider, and aluminum drain plug are not included. These items are sold separately.Â Save $13 when you bundle them with our 20qt Deluxe Cooler Kit.
- 20QT/18.9L Volume
- Holds 24 cans | 20 lbs ice
- External Dimensions: 21.2â€ťL x 13.3â€ťW x 14.3â€ťH
- Internal Dimensions: 14.1â€ťL x 7.8â€ťW x 9.8â€ťH
- Weight: 14.39LBS/6.5KG
- One piece roto-molded, seamless, leak-proof construction for durability
- Filled with polyurethane foam to provide superior insulation
- Air Release valve for easy opening
- Stainless steel front lock doubles as a bottle opener
- Comfortable grip handle for easy transporting
- UV protection on all exterior & interior surfaces
- Freezer style sealing gasket to lock in the cold
- Constructed of food grade materials
- Dry ice compatible
- Leak-proof plastic drain plug
To maximize performance:
- Pre-cool your ICER cooler with a bag of â€śthrow-awayâ€ť ice
- Limit the amount of times you open/close the lid
- Keep your cooler in the shade whenever possible
- Use as much ice as possible
- Fill empty space. If thereâ€™s a lot of empty air-space inside your cooler, the ice will work overtime to cool that air, which will cause some melting.
- However, do NOT drain the ice melt from your cooler. The water will insulate the remaining solid ice so it lasts longer